You have no items in your shopping cart.
Return and Exchange PolicyJPC Equestrian Inc. is dedicated to offering our customers the best quality products at an affordable price.
• If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, JPC equestrian will accept returns of unused merchandise if returned within 30 days of receipt accompanied by original order receipt.
• All returned merchandise must be unworn and returned in original packaging and/or boxes with all manufacturers’ tags attached. Used, abused, or broken after use items will not be accepted. Items without original packaging or with tags removed will not be accepted.
• When you receive your package, we suggest you take a moment to inspect the items for damage, size, and color. For the health and safety of our employees, returns of worn items or intimate wear once it has been worn will not be accepted.
• Return/exchange shipping is non-refundable unless the item is returned as a result of our error (defective or wrong item sent). In the unlikely event that the incorrect item is received, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return instructions. Reimbursed shipping will be at standard ground shipping only.
• Sorry, we do not accept returns of clearance/closeout items, special orders, or personalized items.
• Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. COD returns will not be accepted.
• Please use original or another shipping box when returning boots. A $10.00 restocking fee will be applied to boots returned in just the boot box.
• When trying horse blankets or sheets on your horse, please place a bed sheet under the blanket. All horse clothing must be returned free of horse hair or dirt for a refund.
• All returns are subject to inspection before a refund is given. Once inspected, a refund will be issued in the original form of payment. Please allow at least 3 weeks for returns to be processed.
• Returns may be delayed without proper documentation. Please enclose your original order paperwork when returning an item.
Saddle Return Policy
• When you receive your saddle, please open the box carefully and retain all packaging material.
• You can ride in the saddle lightly, one or two times. Please place a clean saddle pad or sheet under the saddle and girth it up. Wrap the leathers in socks, wraps, or any other material which will protect the leather.
• Please ride in an area which will not coat the saddle with dust. A full refund can only be given if the saddle is absolutely clean and shows no sign of wear.