- 100% cotton with Spandex for the ears to give it a little stretch and unhindered movement
- This bonnet will keep away those pesky flying insects. Will aid in a safer and more productive ride.
- Hand Knitted; Durable and stylish; Cool and comfortable for your horse
- Clear crystals and silver bead embellishments along front edge
- Pretty scalloped edging on the back | Available in Pony, Cob, and Full sizes
Our Equine Couture Fly Bonnet with Crystals will add a little sparkle to your horse's tack. Horses can become distracted by flies while riding and this will aid in a more productive ride while keeping you and your horse a bit more safe. This fly bonnet is handmade with open weave cotton to allow for cooler coverage. We used Spandex for the ears, to allow for a little stretch, which gives your horse freer movement.
Washing Instructions - We suggest hand washing this bonnet with a mild detergent in cold water and lay flat to dry, when needed.
Choose from: Black, Navy, and White
Width across brow band area - Pony- 11", Cob- 14", Full- 14.5"
Width between ears - Pony- 2.5", Cob- 4", Full- 4"
Length from between ears to the bottom -- Pony- 7.25", Cob- 9.75", Full- 9"
Ear Height - Pony- 5.5", Cob- 6.75", Full- 6.5"
- Shipping Policy
- FREE Shipping Across 48 Contiguous US States
- Return or Exchange shipping expense is paid by buyer
- In case of Return or Exchange, shipping fee is non-refundable
For More Details
- 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES (U.S.A) - Free Shipping
- Rest of the World – Standard Shipping Charges Applicable
Return & Exchange Policy