Check out Breeches.com Return & Exchange Policy
JPC Equestrian Inc. is dedicated to offering our customers the best quality products at an affordable price.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, JPC equestrian will accept returns of unused merchandise if returned within 30 days of receipt accompanied by original order receipt.
- All returned merchandise must be unworn and returned in original packaging and/or boxes with all manufacturers’ tags attached. Used, abused, or broken after use items will not be accepted. Items without original packaging or with tags removed will not be accepted.
- When you receive your package, we suggest you take a moment to inspect the items for damage, size, and color. If there was damage or an error was made please contact us ASAP, You may call us at 888-506-8831, email us at email@example.com or chat with us on our Live Chat.
- For the health and safety of our employees, returns of worn items or intimate wear once it has been worn will not be accepted.
- For return inquiries please call us at 888-506-8831, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us on our Live Chat. You will need your packing slip with your order number and we will issue a return authorization number and also confirm your email address for your pre-paid FedEx return label. COD returns are not accepted.
- Sorry, we do not accept returns of clearance/closeout items, special orders, or personalized items.
- Please use original or another shipping box when returning boots. A $10.00 restocking fee will be applied to boots returned in just the boot box.
- When trying horse blankets or sheets on your horse, please place a bed sheet under the blanket. All horse clothing must be returned free of horse hair or dirt for a refund.
- All returns are subject to inspection before a refund is given. Once inspected, a refund will be issued in the original form of payment. Please allow at least 3 weeks for returns to be processed.
- Returns may be delayed without proper documentation. Please enclose your original order paperwork when returning an item.
- All monogrammed products are Non-Returnable.
- We will not be accepting bits as returns due to health concerns as there are a number of diseases that are easily spread. Please compare your new bit (in the packaging) to the old bit for sizing. Once the bit has been in your horses mouth and or the package has been opened we cannot accept it back as a return. We are looking out for the safety of all of our consumer's horses and so we hope you understand.