- Lifetime warrantied injection molded polymer tree | High density foam pannels
- Moderate deep seat | Cut back pommel
- Forward padded flaps
- Nylon reinforced billet straps
- Available in Havana covered smooth leather
Designed for high-withered horses, the Henri de Rivel Belmont Cut Back Close Contact Saddle ensures equine comfort. The smooth, covered leather makes for a comfortable ride with minimal break-in time. This diverse saddle features forward, padded flaps, which are great for jumping, and a moderately deep seat with a narrow twist, which is great for any discipline. The reinforced billet straps increase durability. The traditional look makes it a great option for showing, schooling, or both!
Henri de Rivel offers the finest in saddles and strap goods made from quality leather.
- Shipping Policy
For More Details
- Free Shipping on all orders in the contiguous US.
- Go to Return Center
Return & Exchange Policy