- Forward flap Version
- Slight cutback pommel
- Pre-oiled leather with printed panels
- Grippy seat and knee pads
- Concealed knee and thigh blocks and foam panels
The Henri de Rivel Devrel Classic II Close Contact Saddle – SEF is beautiful, traditional, and a great choice for our hunter/jumper riders. Designed with anatomically shaped special envelope flocked panels and durable printed leather, you can ensure your horse's comfort for an extended period in the saddle. A gently raised pommel with a narrow twist allows for additional rider comfort. Forward flaps are the distinguishing feature on this saddle, perfect for the jumper ring. With a slightly cutback pommel, this saddle can accommodate the high-withered horse.
Henri de Rivel offers the finest in saddles and strap goods made from quality leather.
- Shipping Policy
- Free shipping on orders over $ 25 across 48 contiguous US states
- Return or Exchange shipping expense is paid by buyer
- In case of Return or Exchange, shipping fee is non-refundable
For More Details
- 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES (U.S.A) - Free shipping on orders over $ 25
- Rest of the World – Standard Shipping Charges Applicable
Return & Exchange Policy