TuffRider is proud to introduce the new EcoRider line of riding apparel! Made with yarn from recycled bottles, EcoRider allows conscious riders who want to make an impression in the ring, not on the environment. EcoRider lessens the demand for new raw materials for manufacturing, which contributes less to environmentally-harmful emissions. Reusing plastic diminishes our carbon footprint and lightens the demand of new plastic production.
Do your part to save the planet without sacrificing functional and comfortable riding clothes.
Ride. Reuse. Recycle.
- EcoRider- Fabric Made from Recycled Bottles
- Underarm Mesh- Ventilation
- Quarter Zipper
The Ecorider Ladies Denali Sport Shirt by TuffRider keeps you feeling cool during warm weather hacks. Grey underarm mesh and lightweight fabric allow for ventilation to keep you dry and comfortable for riding or barn work. Made with yarn from recycled bottles, the new EcoRider line strives release environmentally friendly riding apparel without skimping on style. Stand out in the schooling ring with three vibrant color choices.
- Shipping Policy
- FREE Shipping Across 48 Contiguous US States
- Return or Exchange shipping expense is paid by buyer
- In case of Return or Exchange, shipping fee is non-refundable
For More Details
- 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES (U.S.A) - Free Shipping
- Rest of the World – Standard Shipping Charges Applicable
Return & Exchange Policy