- 100% cotton with Spandex for the ears to give it a little stretch and unhindered movement
- This bonnet will keep away those pesky flying insects. Will aid in a safer and more productive ride.
- Hand Knitted; Durable and stylish; Cool and comfortable for your horse.
- Silver Lurex detail with a contrasting color scalloped edge
- Available in Pony, Cob and, Full sizes
Our Equine Couture Fly Bonnet with Silver Lurex & Contrast Color is attractive and durable. Horses can become distracted by flies while riding and this will aid in a more productive ride while keeping you and your horse a bit more safe. This fly bonnet is handmade with open weave cotton to allow for cooler coverage. We used Spandex for the ears, to allow for a little stretch, which gives your horse freer movement.
Washing Instructions - We suggest hand washing this bonnet with a mild detergent in cold water and lay flat to dry, when needed.
Choose from: Black w/ White Edge, Navy w/ White Edge, and Charcoal w/ Black Edge
Width across brow band area - Pony- 14.5", Cob- 13", Full- 13"
Width between ears - Pony- 3.25", Cob- 2.5", Full- 3.25"
Length from between ears to the bottom -- Pony- 9", Cob- 9.5", Full- 11.5"
Ear Height - Pony- 5.75", Cob- 6.5", Full- 7"
- Shipping Policy
For More Details
- Free Shipping on all orders in the contiguous US.
- Go to Return Center
Return & Exchange Policy